To obtain the accreditation, please fill in and sign the Accreditation Form (to be downloaded from this website) and send scanned version per e-mail to: email@example.com (please write “accreditation’ as subject of the message)
ACCREDITATION – GENERAL INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS
* Accreditation entitles you to entry all events of the main Festival schedule (excluding accompanying events, marked in our program as &Co.).
* Access to the backstage during all concerts in the Tempel Synagogue and to the entire backstage are during Shalom on Szeroka Street (incl. artists’ greenroom) is forbidden even with accreditation and requires prior consent of the Festival Office.
* Interviews with Festival artists must be arranged through the Festival Office and are conditional on the consent of the artist.
* Whenever possible, the Festival Office will provide accredited reporters with photographs of artists and photographs of Festival events as required for stories – free of any charge.
* Photo reporters and TV crews do not have access to the stage in both Tempel Synagogue and during Shalom on Szeroka Street concert, as well as in other Festival venues.
* Photographers and TV crews can photograph and film only from the places that were agreed with the Organizers. The time for photographing and filming could be limited by the Organizer or artist – in this case it will be communicated by the Organizers in advance.
* Number of accredited photo reporters and TV crews is limited.
* The Society has the right to refuse granting the accreditation without giving a reason for it, as well as reserves the right to charge for the accreditation if the journalist is not delegated by the media (press / radio / television). In this case the journalist will be charged the amount of 400 PLN.
* All information and materials (incl. audio, video, photo) must respect individual rights of each artist
* Accredited journalists must not disturb any other journalists and especially artists and the audience in participating in festival events.
* All material published after the festival must be sent to the Jewish Culture Festival Society (per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) up to 7 days after its publication.
* By applying for the accreditation you agree your e-mail address to be stored in the Society’s database and be used to send you e-mails related to the festival. If you do not wish to receive information and you want your address to be removed form database, please send an e-mail with appropriate information to email@example.com
THE ACCREDITATION IS VALID ONLY FOR THE BEARER, AND MAY NOT BE USED BY ANYONE OTHER THAN THE PERSON NAMED ON THE ACCREDITATION FORM. IN CASE WHEN THE ACCREDITATION PASS WILL BE USED BY ANY OTHER PERSON, THE ORGANIZER CAN DENY ACCESS TO THE EVENTS FOR BOTH THE PERSON FOR WHOM ACCREDITATION WAS ORIGINALLY ISSUED AS WELL AS THE PERSON USING IT ILLEGALLY AND THE ACCREDITATION CAN BE CANCELLED. BOTH ORGANIZERS AND FESTIVAL SECURITY HAVE RIGHT TO CHECK ID OF THE PERSON WITH ACCREDITATION.
Sending signed Accreditation Form means acceptance of all above mentioned conditions of accreditation.
Accreditation form needs to be filled in, signed and sent as a scan to firstname.lastname@example.org In case of TV crews please send separate form each member.