RULES AND REGULATIONS OF EVENTS ORGANISED BY
THE JEWISH CULTURE FESTIVAL IN KRAKOW ASSOCIATION
1. The entity responsible for ticket sale is Stowarzyszenie Festiwal Kultury Żydowskiej (Jewish Culture Festival Association) with its registered office in Krakow, ul. Józefa 36, 31-056 Krakow, entered in the Association and Business Register of the District Court for Krakow-Śródmieście in Krakow, XI Business Division of the National Court Register with KRS number: 0000168258, REGON: 350806019, NIP: 6762055190 (later referred to as: JCF, Jewish Culture Festival, the Association or the Organiser). JFK website: www.jewishfestiwal.pl.
a / These Rules and Regulations apply to the sale of tickets for events organised by the Jewish Culture Festival Association, registration of attendance at free admission events and participation in events organized by JCFA: audience organisation, safety rules at events, as well as event recording and image sharing.
b / The purchase of a ticket or registration for a free admission event, as well as participation in events organised by the JCFA is tantamount to acceptance of these rules and regulations and consent referred to in point 44.
TICKET SALE FOR EVENTS
AND REGISTRATION OF ATTENDANCE AT FREE ADMISSION EVENTS
3. Tickets will be sold on the website www.jewishfestival.pl. For some events, it will be possible to purchase a ticket at the ticket office. Information about this option together with the address and opening hours of the ticket office, will be posted on the website. Registration for free admission events (if required) will be possible through our ticket office as well. In order to register, you need to go to the on-line ticket shop and choose free entrance card to the event. You will receive that card per e-mail and you need to show it at the entrance (print out or electronic version), unless another method of registration is indicated in the provided event description on the website.
4. Ticket prices are available on the website www.jewishfestival.pl, prices include VAT.
5. The number of tickets for events is limited, therefore the Jewish Culture Festival Association reserves the right to refuse to sell tickets or to end the sale of tickets if all tickets for a given event have already been sold out. The number of places available for registration is also limited. After they finish, persons asking for reservation by e-mail will be refused.
6. Online sale applies to tickets for events organised by the JCF. Registration applies to free admission events organized by the JCF. The purchase of tickets for accompanying events organised by JCF partners is possible only from these partners. Relevant information will be provided in the description of a specific event on the JCF website
7. Pre-sale and sale of tickets as well as registration for events organised by the JCF will be held on days indicated on the JCF website.
8. Ticket office opening times will be indicated on the JCF website.
9. Subject to point 17 and point 19 letter b of these Rules and Regulations, the Association does not accept returns of tickets, therefore please think your purchase over. According to Art. 38 points 12 and 13 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2017, item 683), buyers of tickets purchased online are not allowed to withdraw from the contract.
10. Possible payment methods: when purchasing online: online transfer in the PayU system, payment by credit or payment card in the PayU system, payment through other mechanisms offered by our partners (biletyna.pl) and cash payment at the JCF ticket office (only for tickets purchased at ticket office).
11. Tickets purchased on the website may be printed out by the buyer from a pdf from the Association sent to an e-mail address provided when purchasing the ticket or saved on a mobile device and presented at the entrance to the event. In the case of events covered by the reservation, persons entitled to participate (who have previously reported their participation and received confirmation) will be verified before entering against a list of registered persons.
12. In order to receive a VAT invoice for the purchased tickets, it is necessary to inform the Association about this fact when placing the order by selecting the appropriate option in the ticket purchase form on the JCFA website and entering the necessary data (full name, detailed address and tax identification number) in the form field “Comments regarding order”. If you purchase a ticket at the ticket office, this information and the necessary data must be provided at the time of purchase.
13. Discount tickets are available to: primary school pupils, secondary school pupils, students up to 26 years of age, pensioners and the disabled. The purchase of a discount ticket is made with an ID card confirming the entitlement to a discount, the presentation of which is necessary when purchasing the ticket at the ticket office and entering the event. Lack of a document or refusal to present it may provide grounds for refusing entry to an event.
14. Tickets for walking tours and workshops are available only on-line or at the Ticket Office in advance – the Association does not provide the option of purchasing a ticket at the entrance to a workshop or at the place where a walking tour starts – relevant information may be found in the event description on the JCFA website. Registration for free admission events takes place only in the manner provided for in point 3.
15. Seats are not numbered at venues. The Association does not reserve seats, except in the VIP section, section for the disabled and the media. Entry to individual sections is based on appropriate identifiers. A reserved seat in the VIP section is also available to persons who have purchased a Special Ticket.
16. Participants of the events are not allowed to enter backstage or green rooms for artists, except for the holders of special ID cards issued by the Organiser.
I. The Organiser will REFUND a ticket only in two situations:
a / In the event of cancellation, change of the date or place of the Event covered by the ticket or pass, which will prevent participation in this event. In this case, the Organiser will reimburse the Buyer the amount paid for a ticket or the amount proportional to the price of admission to a cancelled event in relation to the price of a purchased pass, provided that the Buyer returns such a ticket or pass within 14 days from the planned date of the Event.
b / in the event of force majeure which prevents the event or participation in the event. Force majeure under these Rules and Regulations means any unforeseeable situations or event of an exceptional nature, beyond the control of the parties, preventing any of them from fulfilling any of their obligations, not resulting from error or neglect of the parties, and remaining insurmountable, despite all due diligence and in particular: natural disasters such as floods, hurricanes, or extraordinary and external events that could not be prevented (war, martial law restrictions, uprising, revolution, riots, etc.). An epidemic and the related legal regulations (both in the form of laws, regulations and recommendations) are also considered force majeure.
II. The organiser WILL NOT REFUND tickets if the holder could not participate in an event for reasons other than those mentioned in point 17. I letter a and b, and in particular, if the reason for the impossibility of participation in the event lies entirely with the ticket holder or took place in conditions described in point 34 of these Rules and Regulations.
18. The return is made by submitting the original, unused ticket or pass to the Organiser’s office along with the original receipt or VAT invoice constituting the proof of purchase and a hand-signed statement indicating the reason for the return. The Organiser reserves the right to choose the method of refunding the returned tickets or passes, either in cash or by bank transfer to the bank account indicated by the Buyer.
19. If, during the sale of tickets or just before the event, the sanitary conditions change and the number of tickets sold exceeds the number of people that may be admitted to the event – the Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to the event to the ticket holder, if the number of people present at the event has already reached the maximum permissible number. In such situations, the order in which participants arrive at an event will determine who is allowed in. Persons who are not allowed in will be reimbursed by the Organiser in accordance with the provisions of point 18.
20. Tickets purchased from other operators are refundable only under the terms of a given operator and in accordance with their procedures. Tickets that have not been purchased or paid at the Association’s ticket office or through the Association’s website cannot be returned or exchanged at the JCF ticket office. In the event of a refund, please contact the seller directly. JCFA is not responsible for the purchase of tickets from other operators.
21. Complaints should be made immediately to the office of the Jewish Culture Festival Association by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+48 12 431 15 17) within 7 days of the planned date of the event for which the ticket is subject to complaint, subject to points 17 , 18 and 19 above.
22. Complaints will be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt of the notification by the Association.
23. We do not issue duplicates of lost tickets or passes, especially those purchased through sales systems other than the one posted on the website wwww.jewishfestival.pl
24. JCF may organise promotions for the purchase of tickets. Information about them and detailed regulations will be published on the website.
25. Buyers of tickets or those registering for events organised by the JCF are obliged to comply with the regulations of concerts and events in given venues, which will be posted on the website www.jewishfestival.pl and made available on request in a given facility, especially in the field of safety procedures and sanitary regulations related to the epidemic.
26. Personal data collected when purchasing a ticket or registering for a free admission event on the website www.jewishfestival.pl are used only to conclude the contract and perform the order in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 2015, item 2135) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1030).
The administrator of personal data is the Jewish Culture Festival Association with its seat in Krakow, ul. Józefa 36, 31-056 Krakow. The association has not appointed a personal data inspector. Personal data will be processed in order to ensure proper conduct of events organised by the Association, also of events organised taking into account the provisions on imposing restrictions, orders and bans in connection with the occurrence of an epidemic. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 6 sec. 1 letters a, b and c of the GDPR.
Personal data will be disclosed to persons authorised by the administrator of personal data and entities authorised under the law.
Personal data will be stored for the period specified in the archiving law.
Each data subject has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, stop or restrict processing, and the right to object, as well as the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority – in accordance with art. 77 GDPR. The right to stop or restrict processing may, however, be limited due to the obligations set out by law.
Providing personal data, including the image and data confirming the identity of a person submitting the health declaration, is a legal requirement related to ensuring the safety and proper course of Events.
27. The processing of personal data collected during the purchase or registration process to the extent necessary for the performance of the contract may be entrusted by JCFA to:
a / the company handling electronic payments PayU S.A., ul. Grunwaldzka 182, 60-166 Poznań, tel. +48 61 628 45 05, e-mail: email@example.com, www.payu.pl The processing of data by PayU is based on internal regulations and procedures of PayU
b / platform supporting the ticket provider GnP sp.z o.o. sp. k., ul. Kościuszki 23, 05-082 Blizne Jasińskiego, tel. NIP: 5222868457, Regon 141172460, tel./fax +48226669838, www.gnp.pl Data processing by the GnP is based on internal regulations and procedures of GnP
ORGANISATION OF THE AUDIENCE, SAFETY RULES
28. When organising events, the Association is subject to general legal provisions on organising and holding public events, and in selected cases of mass events.
29. Persons admitting participants to events have the right to request a document entitling the holder of such a ticket to a discount and to check their luggage for security reasons. Lack of a document confirming entitlement to the discount may be the basis for refusing entry to an event. Likewise, participants’ refusal to have their bags checked may result in not their not being allowed to enter such an event.
30. Participants are not allowed to bring large bags, rucksacks and other large-size luggage to the facilities where the events organised by the JCF are held. The Association does not provide a place to store such items, and therefore their owners may not be allowed into the festival venues.
31. Persons responsible for supervision and imposition of law and order in the festival venues will be identifiable by means of appropriate identifiers of event organisers, JCF volunteers – The Machers, as well as staff of other companies acting on behalf of JCFA – and they are entitled to make decisions on behalf of the Association.
32. Ticket holders and registered persons are obliged to follow the instructions and recommendations of JCFA volunteers, festival organisers, and of staff of other companies acting on behalf of JCFA, with appropriate identifiers.
33. Children under the age of 13 may participate in the concerts only in the presence of an adult guardian who may participate in the concert only when possessing a separate ticket or pass.
34. In the event of failure to comply with the provisions of these rules and regulations, the law or the rules of proper conduct, or failure to follow the instructions of persons authorised to make them (including the persons referred to in point 31), a person violating these rules and regulations may be removed from the Event. In such a case, there will be no refund of the ticket.
35. Participants are not allowed to drink alcoholic beverages or take intoxicants in the event venue.
36. Participants are not allowed to bring and carry weapons or other dangerous items, explosives, pyrotechnic products, fire-hazardous materials, alcoholic beverages, other glass-packed drinks, drugs or psychotropic substances into the event area. It is also forbidden to bring items classified as dangerous by the security services of the event organiser. The organiser does not provide a place to store items for the duration of the participant’s stay at the event.
37. Persons participating in the event are required to behave in a manner that does not endanger the safety of other participants, to comply with the provisions of these rules and regulations, and to follow the instructions of the designated members of the information service and the organiser’s security service.
38. It is forbidden to cut off and block in any way the exits and emergency exits, access roads for emergency services and access to fire hydrants.
39. The organiser may record the events, and in particular the conduct of the participants by way of video and sound recording devices, and to provide access to the collected material to the relevant law enforcement authorities in cases provided for by law.
40. Persons who are intoxicated, under the influence of intoxicants, behaving aggressively, possessing items specified in point 38 of the Rules and Regulations, refusing to behave in a manner referred to in point 29, 30, 35 and 36 of the rules and regulations and persons prohibited from entering mass events by a valid sentence will not be allowed to the events.
41. Persons who disturb public order or violate the rules and regulations, especially when they pose a threat to other participants, including those who do not comply with the currently applicable sanitary recommendations related to the pandemic situation, will be asked to leave the events.
42. Persons who clearly pose a direct threat to human life or health, or to protected property, will be apprehended and handed over to the Police.
43. The organiser reserves the right to:
a. make changes in the Event programme due to unforeseen, unavoidable or unpreventable reasons, beyond the Organiser’s control, and the right to draw up and change the artistic programme and time without prior consultation and compensation,
b. postpone or cancel an entire event or its part for reasons beyond the Organiser’s control without prior notice and without the obligation to pay compensation to any person, except for the Ticket,
c. make claims for any damage caused by a Participant, including for the infringement of the Organiser’s image or for violation of the provisions on the establishment of restrictions, orders and bans in connection with an epidemic – to the extent to which these violations result in civil liability,
d. cancel invitations, ID cards or other documents entitling to enter event, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law and these rules and regulations
e. refuse entry to an event or a specific zone to Participants or ask Participants to leave an event venue or a specific zone in the cases specified in the Rules and Regulations, in particular in the event of non-compliance by Participants with the provisions of the Rules and Regulations, including non-compliance with the obligation to check the health status referred to in § 5 sec. 1 point 2 or the obligation to cover the mouth and nose.
AUDIO AND VIDEO RECORDING OF EVENTS
AND SHARING THE IMAGE OF EVENT PARTICIPANTS
44. The Organiser may record the Events using video and sound recording devices. Buyers of tickets or passes, persons registered as event participants, and all Event participants acknowledge that participation in any Event is tantamount to consent to photograph and film them and to record, transmit and share their voice or image for documentation, reporting, advertising and promotional purposes in any programme or publication where recording of the Event will be appear. JCF may provide access to materials containing the participants’ image to other entities, including sponsors and the media, who may be entitled to further use of the image. Images may be shared for instance on the Internet in such a way as to be accessible to all viewers anywhere and anytime and on streaming services and TV broadcasts, as well as by way of showing and broadcasting them, especially in TV programmes, and exhibiting, displaying them to other entities or sharing them with other entities for the purpose of being used and copied.