Each edition of the festival brings so much joy and happiness to our audiences and guests. These felling could be even more intense, when you contribute for the festival’s organization! This is how you can upgrade from being a member of audience to being a patron of the festival!
Everyone can contribute some amount of money, that will be dedicated to support festival’s organization: you could donate either to our general budget or you can earmark your donation to particular project or even a person.
Under the link below you can find an easy tool to make donation on-line, through secure PayU system.
If you have any questions about our Society, annual budget and others – please contact Robert Gądek, Deputy Director of the Festival per telephone (+48 12 431 15 17) or per e-mail.
Sending a donation to the Society means acceptance of below described rules and information.
1. Donation would be sent to the Society via electronic payments system PayU, with the address in Poznań, 182 Grunwaldzka Street, tax identification number: 779-23-08-495
2. All donations are entirely dedicated by the Society to cover costs related to the statutory activities of the Jewish Culture Festival Society, as described in its charter.
3. Donation could be earmarked to a particular project / aspect of the Society’s activities, that include annual festival, Cheder program as well as volunteer program, or could be unspecified. In the latter case the Society will decide about the use of the donation within the activities described above.
4. After a closing of our financial tax year (January 1st – December 31st) and after completing the annual balance of the Society (by the end of March of the following year), the detailed report could be sent to the Donor upon request. If you wish to receive such a report, please contact Robert Gądek (e-mail above)
5. In order to secure the privacy and respect donor’s anonymity, we would very much appreciate information, if you wish your name to be listed on the list of our donors on the website. If not, your name will not be acknowledged in any publicly available resources, except for the documents required by the Polish fiscal law to report annual incomes of the Society.
6. Sending a donation to the Society does not mean any obligations for sending further donations in the future, which are subject of the Donor. Donor decides about the amount of the donation.
7. Personal data, collected during the payment process, is used by the Society and PayU company only for the purposes of completing of the transaction and for the proper book keeping. By entering your e-mail address, you agree to receive Society’s newsletter which is sent out from Freshmail website. To activate the newsletter, you need to agree to that by clicking the link in the e-mail that will be sent to you. Confirmation is not obligatory.
8. Personal data collected during the donation process includes: first name and last name of the donor and donor’s e-mail address (mandatory fields to complete transaction), as well as postal address and phone number in case they are added by the donor (these are not mandatory fields).
9. Personal information given during the electronic payment are collected and used by our partner – PayU company, with respect to Polish and international personal data regulations.
Withdrawal of the donation
10. Each donor has right to request the withdrawal of the donation within 7 days from the date of payment. This is in case we receive the money by mistake. If you wish your donation to be returned to you in such a case, please contact Robert Gądek (e-mail above).
11. All transactions are supervised by the PayU company and made through their internet platform that has all required certificates and security systems.